Business and Systems Analysis (Online)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
Business analysts are responsible for identifying areas that could be improved and optimised to achieve business objectives. They find solutions for defective processes and operations; aiming to make or save the business money. Businesses rely heavily on the expertise of Business and Systems Analysts, as they drive positive change by establishing a clear, effective path for business growth.
USB-ED’s Business and Systems Analysis short course will provide you with the necessary understanding of business analysis principles and processes, and the tools and techniques used to identify, develop and implement innovative processes to tackle areas of weakness within a business.
What will I learn?
- Processes and tools to transform an idea into an active solution
- How to facilitate positive change within an organisation
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- Perfectly defining problems using 5W and 1H approach
- Apply processes for finding solutions to difficult or complex issues
- Develop frameworks for analysing business competition
- Learn to guide both project execution and project control
- Build attainable plans for reaching business goals
- Week 1 - Orientation to the course
- Week 2 - Business Analysis Concept
- Week 3 - High-Level Analysis
- Week 4 - Brain Storming the Solution
- Week 5 - Solution Strategy
- Week 6 - Designing the Enabling Environment
- Week 7 - Understanding the Solution dynamics
- Week 8 - Developing the Business Case
- Week 9 - From Business Plan to Project Plan
- Week 10 - Building the Solution
- Week 11 - Measure and Maintain Business Value
- Week 12 - Complete the final assignment
Who should attend
This course is intended for both new and experienced Business and Systems Analysts, to develop a better understanding of how to optimally turn business processes into future business value.