Who should attend
The program is ideally suited for middle level managers and executives working as Business Analysts, Data Analysts, and Data Scientists. It will be most useful for all executives working in analytics related jobs.
About the course
This program covers different analytics techniques used to guide business decisions. The emphasis will be on decision problems where data is available extensively and decision making is data-driven.
The program is meant to teach Analytics tools and techniques:
- Introduce participants to the various data mining and analytics techniques.
- Sensitize participants about the merits of fact-based decision making and the power of analytics.
- Empower participants with the ability to initiate and/or participate in analytics activities/projects in their organizations.
- Provide hands-on exposure to analytics software tools.
The list of indicative topics is as follows:
- Basics of Business Analytics: Descriptive, Predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics
- Statistics and Probability Models
- K-nearest neighbors, CART
- Association Rules
- Optimization and Linear Programming
- Forecasting Techniques and Regression Models
- Logistic Regressions and Discriminant Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Trends in Analytics
Education FPM, IIM Ahmedabad (2009) Dual Degree (B. Tech. & M. Tech.) IIT Bombay (2001) Work Experience Assistant Professor (IIM Indore, 2010 onwards) Visiting Assistant Professor (IIM Indore, 2009-10) Software Engineer (Infosys, 2001-03) Teaching Operations Management Pricing & Revenue M...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.