Business Analyst Certificate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Executive Development Center.Full disclaimer.
Business analysis refers to the process of identifying data to support decision making.
The Executive Development Center at Bryant University is a Global Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our Business Analysis Certificate program teaches the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) methodology formulated by the PMI – PBA®. We apply course materials to case studies. Participants experience a project team environment, formulate project plans, and collaborate on project choices and variables. The program culminates with a capstone presentation.
Key Knowledge Areas
- Need Assessment
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Traceability and Monitoring
- Solution Evaluation
- Program aligned with National Certification
- Satisfies educational requirements to sit for PMI–PBA Certification exam
- Learn and understand the business analyst role using PMI–PBA Body of Knowledge
- Learn techniques used to elicit requirements
- Review techniques used to model and analyze requirements
- Understand how to transition a new solution to full implementation
- Learn how to manage a requirements initiative including communications
- Understand how to plan a needs assessment
Who should attend
- Experienced Business Analysts looking to prepare for PMI-PBA certification
- New Business Analysts
- Individuals who work with team projects and manage requirements or product development