This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
A business analyst is an agent of change. They perform a key role in gathering and documenting business, organizational and operational requirements from customers and other stakeholders, and using them to guide product and service design. Business analysts must interact with various groups, at multiple levels, in order to ensure that key stakeholder remain engaged throughout the process.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand and document enterprise problems and goals
- Analyze needs and possible solutions
- Devise appropriate solution strategies
- Facilitate stakeholder collaboration
- Lead change initiatives within their organization
This certificate programs addresses the full range of analytical thinking, problem solving, and communications skills required to perform effective business analysis in today's fast-faced environment. This comprehensive review is suitable for those new to the field of business analysis those seeking their professional certification.
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definitio
- Solution Evaluation