Bullying in the Workplace: Promoting a Healthy Culture!
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of New Mexico.Full disclaimer.
Take action now and create a healthy culture in your organization.
This workshop will discuss the nature, frequency, and costs of workplace bullying in the context of an organization’s culture, ethical culture, and organizational moral development. Ways that organizations can and should deal with this increasingly common behavior will be proposed.
Workplace bullying is more common than many may realize and is a serious problem. Not only does workplace bullying have damaging, lasting effect on an employee who is getting bullied, but it also can cause detrimental costs to the organization. Workplace bullying has been shown to lead to higher turnover, reputation loss and lower productivity.
This workshop will teach you how to recognize workplace bullying, how an organization should deal with it, and how to set a strong leadership example and:
- Gain strategies to help you recognize potential bullies and to not hire them
- Learn proactive and preventative measures you can take in a leadership position
What will you be able to do?
- Recognize different types of bullies and their behaviors
- Identify & work through strategies to diffuse and resolve internal bullying
- Provide a path for employees to speak up about bullying behavior
- Help to create an anti-bully action plan for your organization
Who should attend
- HR professionals
- Managers and supervisors
- Anyone who works in a team environment