Building Your Team for World-Class Performance (Best Practices in Workforce Development)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
From the executive ranks to frontline associates, developing people is at the core of building a great company. This one-day training will examine ways to train and coach employees as part of a strategic plan for organizational excellence.
What You Will Learn
- The importance of training and development as a competitive advantage
- A variety of current best practices to develop at all levels
- A plan to upgrade training and development at your company
How You Will Benefit
- Discover different types of training.
- Learn how an organization can achieve and maintain a higher level of employee training.
FOUR TYPES OF TRAINING
- Problem solving
ACHIEVING AND MAINTAINS A HIGHER LEVEL OF EMPLOYEE TRAINING
Who should attend
This course is designed for HR managers, operations managers, and trainers.