Who should attend
This course is designed for HR managers, operations managers, and trainers.
About the course
From the executive ranks to frontline associates, developing people is at the core of building a great company. This one-day training will examine ways to train and coach employees as part of a strategic plan for organizational excellence.
What You Will Learn
- The importance of training and development as a competitive advantage
- A variety of current best practices to develop at all levels
- A plan to upgrade training and development at your company
How You Will Benefit
- Discover different types of training.
- Learn how an organization can achieve and maintain a higher level of employee training.
FOUR TYPES OF TRAINING
- Problem solving
ACHIEVING AND MAINTAINS A HIGHER LEVEL OF EMPLOYEE TRAINING
Timothy Israel is group manager for Lean Enterprise and Quality Services at the Georgia Institute of Technology Enterprise Innovation Institute. He and his 15-person staff work with companies and organizations to reduce waste and improve manufacturing operations by implementing continuous improve...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.