Building Your Power Team
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
Building a team can be both a challenging and productive experience when a leader has the skills to capitalize on the strengths each person brings to the team. Different generations provide diversity and bring a unique mindset, work style, and communication style. Are you able to mix and match the various members of your team bring out their greatest potential? What skills and personality traits does your team lack?
When you're in the hiring process, it's as important to understand your current team, and identify the traits needed to take it to new heights. How can you be sure you have the right candidates? Qualifications, skills, and knowledge are important; but the ability to relate to others, establish rapport, and demonstrate a positive attitude can only be determined through an effective interview.
This workshop will help you assess your team, and ask the right behavior-based questions. The interviewing techniques you gain will help you differentiate candidates and choose the right person for the team. Then, once an individual is hired, you'll learn how to successfully on-board them, building their trust in you as a leader, and in their new team.
This workshop will help you:
- Identify, recruit, and retain the best people for each position
- Conduct interviews to identify the right talent and make the best hiring decisions
- Capitalize on the diversity and strengths of team members to achieve results
You will be able to:
- Identify, recruit, and retain the best people for each position.
- Conduct interviews to identify the right talent and make the best hiring decisions.
- Motivate teams to achieve and sustain powerful performance.
- Capitalize on the diversity and strengths of team members to achieve results.
Who should attend
Managers, directors, and other leaders in any area of an organization (sales, operations, etc.) who want to hire and on-board employees to build a power team that maximizes results.