Who should attend
Suitable for professionals at any level looking to develop resilience in the work context.
About the course
Learn strategies for improving resilience and reap the benefits in work and life satisfaction, increased optimism and improved health and wellbeing.
- Identify the ways in which improved resilience will impact your work and life.
- Implement more effective and productive responses to stressors and approaches to challenges.
- Select a range of practical resilience strategies and techniques that best suit your needs and situation.
- Develop an individual action plan for building personal resilience.
What is covered in the course?
- Why is resilience useful to you?
- Strategies and tools for developing resilience including, identifying and replacing unhelpful thinking with helpful thinking and self-care.
- Practical approaches to applying and practicing resilience strategies and selecting techniques that work best for you.
- How to develop your own personalised plan for developing resilience.
How will I benefit?
This intensive half-day is an enjoyable introduction to resilience delivered by a qualified psychologist, with experience in helping individuals and organisations develop their resilience.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an individual with improved focus, motivation, and ability to respond effectively to stressors.
Renato is the Director of a medium-sized psychology and mediation practice that has been operating successfully in SA for twenty years. Renato is a clinical and industrial psychologist who has helped people to deal with stress in many contexts – in homes and in workplaces, as counsellor and as co...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.