Who should attend
Any marketer who is consolidating their first steps into building their professional marketing services business, as a consultant or small agency, and who wants to develop a clearer vision and take the next steps towards achieving their growth ambition.
About the course
Once you have taken the first steps to start out on your own, building a successful consultancy or small agency, with a clear ambition, compelling proposition, and consistent, growing client base is not easy, it is a highly competitive market and the pitfalls are many. This interactive programme will bring you the practical tools and techniques that can help build your confidence in taking the next steps to success. It will give you an opportunity to develop your network with like-minded individuals, share common challenges and learn from other’s experiences. You will leave with a clearer vision for success and a roadmap for developing a winning growth plan to help accelerate your trajectory towards this.
- How to spot the growth opportunities
- How to set a motivating ambition for your business that will connect with client aspirations
- How to build compelling, differentiated, distinctive value proposition and brand reputation
- How to nurture a growth, innovative mindset to collaborate and compete effectively
- How to manage your motivation and foster resilience
- How to promote, network, prospect and build productive relationships
- How to build winning client proposals that add value to client challenges
- Roadmap for further developing and refining a winning growth plan
Caroline is a CIM Consultant and Course Director. She is also the founder of Brand Leadership Group which focuses on helping companies drive people centric growth, putting customer at the heart of strategy. Her senior team at Brand Leadership Group work closely with IE University in Spain, foundi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.