Who should attend
This program is designed for anyone who is facing pressure in their professional or personal life.
About the course
As a leader, your ability to stay resilient throughs setbacks and be predictable under pressure is the number one predictor of how your team will weather the storm. Resilience is a muscle that can be built - we can get better at recovery and handling pressure. And, now is the perfect time to build the muscle.
In this program, you’ll learn practical techniques used by everyone from executives to elite athletes, Navy SEALs, and trauma surgeons to stay even-keeled when it matters most.
In this program you will learn:
- Choices you can make to enhance your resilience
- The connection between mindfulness and mental strength
- How perspective and optimism impact resilience
- Strategies to carry energy through the days and weeks
- How to leverage imagination to support recovery and performance
This program will help you better navigate pressure, regardless of the source. You’ll leave with strategies to:
- Translate pressure into growth and use challenging situations to your advantage
- Recover more quickly when you get knocked out of your comfort zone
- Perform to your potential when it matters most
- Stay healthier through pressure
- Emerge from high pressure periods without regret
Organizations will benefit from facilitating their leaders’ development. They will see:
- Higher productivity in the midst of challenging times
- Quicker recovery and more resilience in the face of setbacks
- More even-keeled leadership and therefore stronger employee engagement
- Greater agility in the face of change and pressure
The program covers the four key choices you can make to enhance your resilience:
- The vital role of mindfulness in fostering resilience – and how to build moments of mindfulness into your day
- How perspective impacts resilience – and a practical process for reframing adversity and tapping into the power of optimism
- How to manage your inner thermostat to preserve energy through the days and weeks
- The role that imagination plays – and how to align your mental ‘game film’ with the movies that support recovery and performance
Dane Jensen is an expert on strategy and leadership, and a furious cross-pollinator between the podium and boardroom. As Performance Coaching's CEO, he advises other CEOs and Senior Leaders in both sport and business, and is a regular contributor to The Globe and Mail on the topics of strategy an...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.