Who should attend
- Administrative & Support
- Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- New Managers
About the course
The quality of the relationship you have at the workplace can affect your workplace performance and your personal productivity. Leverage the power of building relationships through learning about emotional intelligence and how you can develop it to enhance your people skills.
Benefits to You
Participants will improve their ability to influence, develop and maintain good relationships in the workplace that will result in better teamwork and collective results.
- Understand the importance of good working relationships for better teamwork
- Increase one’s Emotional Intelligence for personal and career growth
- Gain insights in influencing others positively for improved human relations
- Develop the mindset and behavior of seeking win-win partnerships
- The power of relationships in a team
- Building Blocks of Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Self Effectively & Motivation
- Influencing others and relationship management
- Effective Conflict Management Skills
- Developing the Growth Mindset for the workplace
Edwin Sim is the Learning Strategist and founder of 5hue, a learning and organizational development consultancy practice. He has close to 25 years of experience in law enforcement, information and communication technology as well as human and organizational development in Singapore and around the...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.