Building Relations @ Work
(formerly known as Managing Relations @ Work for Administrative Professionals)
Productivity cannot exist without productive relationships. So how good are your relationships with your colleagues, boss and customers?
According to a study by the Gallup Organization, people who have a best friend at work are seven times more likely to be engaged in their jobs. And it doesnt have to be a best friend: Gallup found that people who simply had a good friend in the workplace are more likely to be satisfied.
In this programme, you will be equipped with tools and techniques on how to build strong, positive relationships at work. You will also learn how to strengthen your relationships with people that you dont naturally get along with.
Benefits to You
Business Outcomes :
This programme will help you cultivate positive work relationships with members in your organization. This will lead to better job satisfaction and morale & eventually higher productivity for your department and organization. Research on workplace relationships has consistently & cogently demonstrated that positive & productive relationships at work lead to organizational productivity. For example, a recent study conducted by the Future Work Institute in Germany showed that companies which employ workers who are engaged in good friendship relations produce more revenue compared to other companies who did not.
*Learning Outcomes : *
- Build better rapport and gain the trust of your colleagues
- Develop flexibility in behaviours to better handle any situation
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in your personality to positively influence your work relationships
- Identify and analyse your Behavioural Style
- Harness the power of Behavioural Styles to speed-read and speed-reach people
- Master scientifically proven techniques to build swift rapport with your colleagues, bosses, and customers
- Increase your versatility in dealing with all types of people
- Apply the concept of Homophily to connect with all kinds of people
- Sharpen your interpersonal and communication skills
- Master the art of skillful questioning and listening
Who should attend
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers