Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This Oxford Management online training seminar is designed to develop essential leadership skills, enabling the transition from a good to an excellent leader.
It is designed both for experienced managers wanting to develop further specific leadership skills and for all managers looking to acquire the essential techniques to lead a busy working team.
This Oxford Management online training seminar is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- New Personnel being groomed for leadership
- Senior Staff to shape and sharpen their leadership
About the course
This Oxford Management online training seminar will provide the essential keys to growing yourself and then to effectively, be able to grow others! Here you will learn how to lead your team effectively and to motivate them to peak performance results in your organisation. Jack Welch, the well-known American business executive, author, and former chairman and CEO of General Electric, has said, “Before you are a leader, success is all about GROWING YOURSELF. When you become a leader, success is all about GROWING OTHERS!”
This empowering Oxford Management 5-day online training seminar will enable participants to become the professional leader who can inspire, motivate, and achieve.
This Oxford Management online training seminar will highlight:
- The significance of personal leadership development
- Understanding the dynamics of interpersonal relationships
- The essential keys to successful leadership in business
- How to build a successful team that produces results
- How to develop top performance management
At the end of this Oxford Management online training seminar, you will learn to:
- Harness the power of personal development and self-coaching
- Become a visionary, innovative and successful team leader
- Use a leadership style that works effectively with different situations
- Inspire your team to greater motivation, knowledge, and skills
- Become a successful communicator, coach, and mentor
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
This Oxford Management online training seminar will focus on the development of successful leaders who are able to add value to the organisation in which they work.
This will include:
- Techniques for achieving successful team development
- Clear communication strategies to achieve company goals
- Empowering each person with powerful interpersonal relationship skills
- Harnessing the abilities of each team member
- Motivation of team members to achieve ongoing business success
Participants will develop the personal skills to be an effective leader of a work group. These include:
- Strategies for achieving successful leadership personal development
- Knowing how to self-coach for peak performance results
- The ability to motivate oneself and others
- Increased confidence and awareness of own strengths
- Development of personal communication skills
DAY 1 Developing Leadership for the Modern Workplace
- The Challenge of Personal Leadership Development
- Why personal self-coaching is essential for top performance?
- Understanding the Power of Transformational Leadership
- Developing a Personal Leadership Mind-set
- Characteristics of Highly Effective Leaders
DAY 2 Building Dynamics for Leading Successful Teams
- How to Select and Prepare for a Successful Team
- Discover the Strategy of Building a High-Performance Team
- How to Create and Shape High Performing Achievers
- Identifying the Essential Factors in Motivation
- How to Motivate Yourself and Others
DAY 3 Developing Top Performance Management
- How to be a Successful Coach to Shape Peak Performance
- What strategic mentoring will do to produce results?
- Making Performance Appraisal Really Effective
- Developing a Powerful, Positive Leadership Mindset
- Utilising the Benefits of Result Producing Delegation
DAY 4 Essential Communication Skills for Leaders
- How to Utilise Effective Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Knowing How to Communicate with Confidence and Impact
- Understanding Barriers to Effective Communication
- Understanding Positive, Win-Win Assertiveness in Leadership
- Developing Powerful Listening Skills
DAY 5 Developing Proactive Leadership Strategies
- How to Effectively Manage and Lead Change
- How to Utilise Empowering Decision-making Skills
- Learning Richard Branson’s Strategies for Business Success
- Discovering and Using the Power of Appreciation
- How to Develop Your Own Proactive Plan of Action
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.