About the course
Today’s complex world requires leaders to help their organizations to partner with outside organizations, and to mobilize inter-organizational networks to achieve common objectives. Forming such partnerships and networks with outside organizations over which one has no authority is challenging, however. As a leader, you must therefore be able to recognize the major barriers to forming and maintaining effective partnerships and networks, and develop partnering skills for overcoming them. This course presents a framework for forming and managing effective inter-organizational relationships, and helps participants to develop their partnering skills.
- Learn how to shift from an authoritative role to a collaborative one;
- Learn how to use five levers for building and maintaining inter-organizational partnerships;
- Gain practice in applying partnering skills in various inter-organizational settings
- Develop insight in how to form and manage partnerships and networks;
- Confidently approach other organizations to pursue partnership and network opportunities;
- Diagnose and resolve problems in partnerships and networks.
Area of Expertise: Business/Corporate Strategy, Management Strategy, Critical Thinking, Innovation and Growth, Technology Management, Organizational Design, Organizational Strategy, Business/Corporate Strategy, Critical Thinking, Innovation and Growth, Management Strategy, Organizational Desig...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.