About the course
Can you adapt quickly to disruptions while maintaining continuous business operations and safeguarding people, assets and the company brand?
With the effects of Covid19, many businesses throughout the world have been forced to rethink how they operate with unprecedented change throughout theses challenging times. The Leadership Resilience Workshop is a one-day highly interactive and practical virtual course designed to develop delegates resilience which will enable them to better cope with difficult situations and move forward. In this course, delegates will understand what resilience is, identify their own level of resilience and explore resilience techniques to help you deal with any setbacks.
Subjects covered on the Leadership Resilience Programme include:
- How to deal with unprecedented change in challenging times
- What is resilience and how to improve your level of resilience
- How to ‘flip’ your thinking into a better mindset
- How to take better care of yourself in changing times?
- How to identify your GRIT score?
- Steps you can take to calm your mind.
- Stretch VS Panic – it’s all relative
- What pushes your buttons and causes you stress
- Managing the requests or demands of others
- Resetting your emotional state
Duncan is a leadership, coaching and organisational development consultant, with a wealth of experience designing and delivering learning and development programmes. With an extensive background of both private and public sector work, he is creative and responsive to the needs of learners and org...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.