Building Leadership Capacity: Foundations for Strong Schools
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kellogg School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Sustainable Frameworks for Organizational Success Behind each successful school there are dynamic school leaders. The next level in your school’s organizational development comes from building strong and sustainable systems, processes and culture to ensure the school’s ongoing success. Participants will walk away with an array of frameworks and strategies for implementing sustainable leadership practices to impact the organizational health of their schools.
Through a mix of research-based strategies and proven techniques, you will learn to retain and nurture talent, move toward a distributed leadership model and harness the power of partnerships within and outside your school. Designed for principals, heads of school, lead teachers and administrators, and other education leaders, this program will help you elevate your leadership and organizational capacity.
- Develop tools to increase the leadership capacity at your school
- Manage school talent to meet the ever evolving needs of your school community
- Learn new methods for developing a team that can help to achieve the vision and mission of your school
Program content will be selected from the topics including listed here. Content for Summer 2019 will be finalized by October of 2018.
- Creating a culture of feedback
- Distributive leadership
- Leading through change
- Retaining and nurturing talent
- Social networks and capital
- Strategy implementation
- Team building
- Volunteer management
Who should attend
- Superintendents, Heads of Schools, Deans, Principals, Assistant/Associate Principals, Lead Teachers
- School Senior Leadership Teams (special pricing available for teams of participants)
- Board members