Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Senior executives, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs wanting to enhance their knowledge of customer focused leadership and the impact of customer insights on decision making and strategy.
About the course
To be truly customer-centric and market-driven, an organisation should be able to sense and respond to the changing needs of customers.
This is at the core of Building Customer-Centric Organisations. Customer focus must extend to the entire organisation across its major functions to be successful.
By the end of the programme, you will understand how to obtain customer insights through customer analysis, in order to create a superior value proposition.
Through knowledge sharing and action-based learning you will gain a new understanding of how to build a customer-centric organisation.
Cambridge Judge Business School offers a distinctive approach born out of the University of Cambridge way.
- Drawing on cutting-edge academic research, as you would expect from a business school with 19 research centres
- The University of Cambridge has always emphasised smaller class sizes for maximum interaction and focused effort between world-class faculty and top quality participants. Cambridge Judge is no exception. We have class sizes of no more than 25. This makes your experience here one of unrivalled quality, relevance and impact.
- Developing frameworks to become and remain customer-centric
- Understanding how firms maintain or lose their customer focus
- Deriving insights from consumer behaviour to create effective value propositions
- Developing customer empathy
- Avoiding pain points for customers
- Managing customer relationships and customer lifetime value
- Understanding organisational design for strategic alignment
- Recognising the specific issues for customer-centric B2B organisations.
- Acquire a disciplined approach to the market analysis that will expand your marketing decision making skills
- Understand how to align the organisation with customer strategy, using a multi-functional approach
- Learn to use quantitative tools for measuring customer preferences, customer relationship management, customer lifetime value, customer feedback, service and operations, and performance.
Dipl.Ing. (Ecole Polytechnique), Corps des Ponts (Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussees), MA (Université Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne), PhD (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Research interests Marketing strategy; innovation and product development; advertising; behavioural industrial organisa...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.