Who should attend
- Senior leaders
- Program and Project Managers
- Strategy and Transformation professionals
- Senior Change Managers
- HR professionals
About the course
Find out what's getting in the way of successful change in your organisation
Building Change Capability is for leaders who are responsible for leading major change in their organisation and are curious about why change is often slow and difficult.
In this course you will use simple but effective tools to understand how ready your organisation is for change. You’ll use these insights to build a plan that makes change easier and quicker in your organisation.
In addition you’ll have access to two of our core change concept modules. In these we’ll look at how and why we react to change and introduce you to 5 words critical to change success.
This course is designed to help individuals understand how ready their organisation is for change and use this critical information to develop a fit-for-purpose plan to manage change across your organisation.
- Structured online activities to reflect on own experience and reactions
- Structured online application activities to enable practice of new skills
- Identify your individual negotiation style and strength, and learn to adapt them across different situations
- Understand and able to apply core change concepts to increase your chances of change success
- Understand and be able to apply two tools to assess change readiness in your organisation
- Have valuable insights into what is helping and hindering change in your organisation
- Have a plan to unlock areas that will help your organisation change more easily
What you will learn
- Welcome and core concepts
- Assess your organisation’s readiness for change
- Share your insights
- Build a plan to address your findings
- Share your plan
- Final Q&A
Helen specialises in Organizational Change, Change Management, Change Leadership and Workshop Facilitation. She is a Master Accredited Change Manager (ACMM) and a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF). She is author of Managing Organizational Change (Kogan Page London), co-author of The Effe...
Videos and materials
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.