Building Catalytic Leadership Skills at all Levels of Your Organization One-Day Course
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kelley School of Business.Full disclaimer.
In this one day workshop from Kelley you will learn the skills necessary to “lead from wherever you are.” This course provides a model and roadmap to do so successfully regardless of your position or title in the organization.
Understand how leadership in organizations is changing—and where you fit.
No matter the role you play on your teams, you have the ability to step up and lead when appropriate, making everyone around you better. At a time when the social contract between employer and employee is changing, The Catalyst Effect provides a valuable, research-based perspective on how you can learn to become a catalytic leader.
Develop a road map to improve employee engagement.
You and your organization are committed to viewing leadership not as only the prerogative of individuals with a formal title and authority, but as a skill set that everyone can bring to your teams. Defining and recognizing how each of you can “make everyone around you better” is distilled into Four Cornerstones and Twelve Competencies that provide a road map that employees at all levels can learn and follow.
Learning outcomes: what you’ll take back to the office In this one-day course you will:
- Explore the why and how of Catalytic Leadership, examining the topic of leadership from a broad, inclusive perspective
- Learn about the 12 Competencies and Four Cornerstones of the Catalyst Effect, including the field research conducted in business, sports, and not-for-profit organizations, which serves as a real-world foundation for leadership at all levels
- Understand how the 12 Competencies and Four Cornerstones are core to “leading from wherever you are”
- Evaluate your personal self-assessment and corresponding strengths and gaps relative to the 12 Competencies
- Learn how the Catalyst Effect Self and 360 Assessment tool can be used in skill development and peer coaching
- Understand how to establish a development planning process and tools based on the Catalyst Effect competencies
- See how the Catalyst Effect approach can be used to rapidly engage and on board new professional and technical employees
Who should attend
This is course is ideal for anyone who wants to be a leader in their organization.