Building Brands – Boosting Sales
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Lagos Business School.Full disclaimer.
Guided by senior members of LBS's marketing faculty — experts in business-to-business marketing — you will gain exposure to their leading-edge thinking on successful business practices and explore in-depth the fundamentals and best practices of B2B marketing strategy. Highly interactive and focused on practical application, this programme teaches you how to build customer value models that clearly articulate the value of your offerings to your target customers and market segments and focus on better meeting their requirements and preferences. In a collaborative environment with a group of peers from around the world, you will analyze your marketing strategies, share experiences and broaden your perspective.
- Intrigue marketing and the tweaking brand sales in the face of stiff market competition
- Sales, sales promotion and the brand effect
- Brand power: meaning and best practices
- Creating New Markets through Brand Segmentation & Positioning
- Stretching Your Brand Into New Markets
- Building & Wrecking a Brand
- Branding through social media
- Managing Brand Imitation & Counterfeiting
- Reviving brand sales in the face of fatigue
- Creating sales in new Markets: the role Segmentation, targeting & Positioning
- Can brand repositioning raise sales?
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand why brands matter so much and how they boost sales and create value
- Appreciate why building a strong brand is such a challenge
- Learn how to craft distinctive brand positioning and then create a brand experience by managing brand touch points
- Understand why brand portfolios are important and learn key frameworks for managing them
Who should attend
- Managers who are responsible for brands and want to refine their skills
- Marketers looking to develop their capabilities in brand building
- Leaders hoping to elevate the role of branding in their organization