About the course
Explore the top workforce engagement and experiential strategies for building alignment between your brand and your people. During this workshop, attendees will learn how successful experience-driven campaigns can engage employees and, when executed purposely, enable employees to serve as powerful brand ambassadors. The session will be facilitated by leaders from CPG, an internal marketing agency headquartered in St. Louis with over thirty years of engagement and communications experience.
- How brands like Southwest Airlines, Kohl’s, and Panera Bread are leveraging creative, experiential strategies to engage their people.
- How to deploy internal communication campaigns that drive engagement, collaboration, and performance with both current and emerging leaders.
- Actionable best practices for content, experiences and messages that employees respond to most
- Gain a broad understanding of new, innovative methods to drive stakeholder engagement
- Identify tools to help transform culture, activate high performing teams, and assess how well an organization is living into its own mission and values
- Apply best practices for designing and implementing high impact internal marketing campaigns and live experiences
I'm a passionate, high performing Sales and Marketing leader with diverse experience driving rapid growth and profitability for people intensive businesses. Throughout my career, I've structured and executed complex, mutually beneficial partnerships and long term relationships with C-level exec...
Steve is co-founder of Creative Producers Group and oversees all of the agency’s production and creative operations. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Steve has seen and done it all for countless Fortune 500 brands – from producing concerts for thousands to experiential tours to b...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.