About the course
Powerful brands exhibit increased customer loyalty and higher profitability. This course provides a systematic approach for developing and maintaining effective brands. The concepts explored apply to all types of brands and to businesses both large and small: consumer goods, services, B2B brands, government social marketing programs, etc.
- Understand how customers attach meaning to brands
- Evaluate how customers perceive your brand
- Improve the long-term health and profitability of your brand
- Increase customer loyalty to your brand
- Identify and capitalize on brand extension opportunities
- Revitalize neglected or underperforming brands
- Prolong the life cycle of well performing or premier brands
- Devise specific recommendations to strengthen your brand
- How brands influence perceptions, preference and choice
- Measuring and interpreting brand meaning
- Evaluating and enhancing brand health
- Assessing brand profitability
- Analyzing competing brands and identifying opportunities
- Creating positioning statements for new and existing brands
- Strategies for building new brands
- Strategies for defending premier brands
- Strategies for revitalizing neglected brands
BBA (Wilfrid Laurier), PhD (Florida) Senior Instructor, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division Research Interests Consumer Judgement and Decision Making Rebates Frequency Reward Programs Mental Accounting Procrastination Course Taught Brand Management (BCom & MBA) New Product Developm...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.