Who should attend
This is an outstanding short series for any leader, new or experienced, who wants to help their organization to develop a plan for a successful recovery and lead it. Those with more than five years of on-the-job experience will particularly benefit from attending.
About the course
The post-pandemic world will wait for no-one. This will be a time for leaders that have the critical skills required to manage the challenges of leading during a period of recovery.
Learn to lead more effectively with this comprehensive five-part series focused on today’s most pressing issues. This bootcamp series of two-hour sessions held over five days will deliver fresh and curated content from first-class academics and business leaders that will prepare you to be a more skillful and strategic leader with ideas for achieving success in the weeks and months ahead.
- The leadership resilience toolkit every leader requires for a sustainable and strategic recovery.
- Focus on the latest leadership trends, so you can meet challenges with confidence.
- Comprehensive five-part series focused on today’s most pressing issues.
- Fresh and curated content, from first-class academic and business leaders.
- Instructor-led sessions sharing applied and practical approaches, resources, leadership tools and frameworks.
Driving Success with A Dynamic PostPandemic Workforce
How to Prepare for Recovery and Drive Change
- Learn how lessons from the pandemic can help you lead change more successfully
- Discuss how new employee expectations will impact change management
- Maximize your organization’s resiliency for future success
Making Great Strategy for the Recovery
How to Solve Complex Problems as a Strategist
- Understand complex post-pandemic contexts when strategizing
- Learn your unique strategic orientation
- Identify the three major components of winning strategies
Build Sustainability and Inclusiveness Into Your Organization’s Recovery Plan
How to Cultivate Bias Consciousness to Drive Productivity
- Identify the key challenges you face with unconscious bias that impede productivity in the organization
- Explore the impact of bias during COVID and develop strategies to address new needs and improve productivity as we transition to the “new normal”
- Identify strategies to become a leader who interrupts bias to drive productivity
Customer Experience Excellence: Key Challenges and Resolutions for the Recovery
How to Achieve Consistency in CX Excellence
- Identify emerging trends in customer behaviour in the new normal
- Focus on Customer Centricity as your guiding strategy
- Commit to Creating a Consistent Customer Experience at every touchpoint
Emerging Technology: Successful Recovery Will Depend on Digital Solutions
How to Lead in the Post-Pandemic Digital Era
- Understanding of the emerging technology landscape including AI, machine learning, and blockchain
- Gaining support and organizational buy-in for technology investments
- Exploring the implications of technology to the workplace of the new normal and beyond
Biography Wissam AlHussaini holds a PhD in Business Administration from John Molson School of Business at Concordia University and an MBA degree from Suliman S. Olayan School of Business at the American University of Beirut. Over the years, Wissam has designed and delivered numerous training prog...
Vafa Akhavan is an executive leader with global experience across seven industries and 16 countries. His career is made up of corporate leadership roles and management consulting at marquee brands within their respective industries. Customer experience, employee engagement and owner returns have ...
Michel Shah is an experienced educator, speaker, coach and consultant who has been a leader in the development of personal and interpersonal skills for over twenty years. She is engaging, “thought-provoking, insightful and inspiring!” Her passion, enthusiasm and confidence combined with a witty s...
Jordan Berman leads Global Corporate Communications for Apotex. In his role, he is responsible for all communications platforms and channels, reputation management, and for developing and communicating the organization's narrative to a wide variety of stakeholders. Prior to Apotex, Jordan held a ...
Joanne Campbell is senior vice-president & CHRO, Global Human Resources at Apotex. She has more than 30 years of experience focused on building engaging, inclusive and high-performing cultures in pharmaceutical, government and consulting industries. Joanne has helped develop people and talent...
As the former Managing Director of Design & Strategy for Architech and Head of Innovation for Mattel, Ramy has led diverse teams in the creation of disruptive new digital products, services & platforms. Ramy is the founder of 1000 Days Out and author of the upcoming AI Product Design Hand...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.