Building and Leading Effective Teams
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This course will focus on building and leading teams that demonstrate high performance. Each team member brings distinctive strengths to the overall team, which contribute to the team dynamics. This course will address the concept of using individuals’ strengths and differences to enhance the team’s commitment, productivity, communication, trust, and cohesion. Attendees will improve their ability to foster strong relationships and performance by learning key concepts and practical strategies, which will be illustrated through experiential activities. Upon completion of the course, attendees will have practical skills for enhancing team performance that they will be able to apply with confidence in the workplace.
- Team formation and composition: dynamics of individuals working together
- The impact of team cohesion on commitment, productivity, and performance
- Using strengths of team members
- How different perspectives can foster team performance
- Effective communication
- Enhancing trust and cohesion
- Healthy conflict and its benefits