Building A Data-Driven Strategy for the Future
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Goizueta Business School.Full disclaimer.
In Building Data-Driven Strategy for the Future, you will gain a leader’s perspective on the broad topic of Business Analytics and uses of data to understand the future of business in a data-driven economy. This 2-day course is designed as a survey of current and emerging topics faced by data scientists for leaders who are increasingly reliant upon analytics to set and execute business strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How analytics can be used to drive new business innovation
- Insight into the “4th Industrial Revolution” and the integration of “Big Data” into everyday business practices
- How to develop a business strategy that effectively leverages available data and business analytics
HOW YOU WILL WORK SMARTER:
- Gain a leader’s perspective on the broad topic of business analytics to build effective business strategy
- Explore how data and analytics are driving new business models and disruption, and how to harness their power to your organization’s advantage
- Explore the future of business led by analytics and data-driven business process
Who should attend
- Executives who require insight into business analytics to effectively lead within their organizations
- Leaders seeking to elevate their understanding of the current and future state of the digital economy and data-driven strategy