Who should attend
- (Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
About the course
Sales professionals are facing greater challenges in achieving results due to increased competition, changes in buyers’ buying processes and behavior.
It is crucial to develop a sales pipeline to stay on top of sales opportunities to grow your business. If a sales pipeline is developed and managed properly, it can help sales professionals forecast revenue by discerning how open prospects are during the stages of the pipeline, focusing on the appropriate actions they should take to optimise and close deals within a tight timeframe.
Benefits to You
- Develop and manage aneffective sales pipeline to drive revenue growth
- Implement sales strategies and actions that are relevant to each of the prospects along thestages of the sales pipeline
- Develop an effectivesales pipeline that links to customers’ buying cycle
- Manage the sales pipelinefor Productivity, customer retention and performance
- Understand the Stages in Sales Pipeline Management
- Align the Sales Pipeline Stages with Prospects’ Buying Process
- Gain Qualified Leads and Opportunities
- Set Sales Pipeline Goals, Metrics and Velocity to Drive Sales Performance
- Grow the Sales Pipeline and Keep the Sales Funnel Full
- Manage Sales Pipeline Strategy to Optimise Profitable Opportunities
Create a Personal Sales Pipeline Template for the Workplace
Cecilia believes strongly in growing people to grow business. She is highly enthusiastic and motivated in facilitating participants to uncover and develop their personal and professional potentials. Her key competencies include corporate training, course development, and management consultancy se...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.