Buidling and Managing Brands in Digital Era
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
Building and managing brands have become increasingly complex and challenging in recent times. The way consumers perceive and interact with brands has changed significantly. Brands are no longer in control of their narrative. This programme provides learning you need to build a brand that remains valuable and grows sustainably in the digital era. This four-day intensive programme is designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of how to build a compelling and relevant brand in the digital age that resonates with customers and effectively differentiates you and fast tracks your growth.
The programme aims at:
- Introducing participants to current practices, opportunities and challenges in Managing Brands in Digital Era
- Help participants build ability to combine traditional brand management tools with digital tools to map customer journey and develop plans
- Help generate insights to understand the implementation and measurement challenges facing Brand Managers
- Brand management fundamentals
- Digital first organizations
- Customer journey mapping
- Customer experience design
- Digital tools for Brand building and Measuring success
Who should attend
Marketing/branding professionals, and business owners eager to learn about building a strong and relevant brand in the digital age or how to transform an existing brand to resonate with today’s customer and grow their business.