Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
For individuals in small, medium and large businesses who have experience in accounting and finance but have little or no formal training in these areas; also suitable for non-financial managers and employees who wish to have a firmer understanding of accounting and financial concepts.
About the course
Your education is valuable. Do not put your learning aside due to time constraints and location. Rutgers Executive Education online programs will help you continue your education through a flexible, convenient, self-paced, and advisor-supported online program. Gain the skills you need to improve your performance in your job and increase your marketability to your current or future employer.
- This program is self-paced; you can begin your program within 1-2 business days of registration
- Enjoy the support of a Rutgers advisor who will provide real world case studies and experience to add to the value of your learning experience
- The estimated duration of this program is 100 hours. You will work one-on-one with your Rutgers mentor to set a flexible schedule that will allow you to incorporate your learning into your schedule and complete in a time frame that works for you.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Accrual Accounting Procedures
- Accounting Systems and Closing Activities
- Accounting for Cash Control
- The Principles of Financial Management
- The Basics of Budgeting
- Management of Cash Flows
- Financial Statements
- Creating and Analyzing an Operating Budget
- The Ins and Outs of Capital Budgeting
- Effective Budget Management
- Analyzing Cash Flow Statements
- Master Budgets
- Introduction to Auditing
- Cost Accounting Decisions
- Principles of Financial Statements
- Components of Financial Statements
- Analyzing the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- The Income Statement and Balance Sheet Connection
- Thinking Strategically
- Strategic Management – Corporate Implementation
- Making Decisions Ethically
Bob is a Rutgers University Graduate with a Masters Degree in Finance. With over forty years in a variety of industries including service and manufacturing, he has held many key positions in major organizations, including:Controller, Chief Financial Officer, Operations Manager and Financial Plann...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.