Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Sales Managers , Sales Directors, Sales Vice Presidents
- Business development managers
- Heads of sales and marketing, National sales manager, and seasoned regional sales managers.
- Company Owners
About the course
Lead your sales team to new levels of performance.
Why choose this programme?
As a sales manager, your success depends on your ability to get each person on your team to perform to their full potential.
This results-focused programme will help you boost the effectiveness of your interactions with salespeople and teams.
Map the performance and potential of your sales team.
Conduct a speed-test of your strategy, as well as your sales process.
Create a road map for improved performance among your team.
Get your sales team performing brilliantly. Utilise a coaching style and similar techniques to get your people engaged and committed.
Develop your personal leadership style. Explore the key characteristics and behaviours of great sales managers.
Maximize sales and customer retention. Identify the priority areas you and your team need to work on.
Day 1 – Breakthrough sales performance
- Take stock of your sales organisation, including key accelerators and inhibitors of its sales performance.
- Assess your sales team, sales process and sales strategy.
- Set a goal for performance improvement in a key area over the next quarter.
Day 2 – Breakthrough team performance
- Map your sales team in terms of its performance relative to industry norms.
- Explore strategies for improving sales performance.
- Manage any areas of under-performance.
Day 3 – Breakthrough sales leadership
- Take stock of the various aspects of your role as sales manager.
- Analyse how you spend your time.
- Key sales priorities and the levers used to drive performance.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.