Delegates will consider how touchpoints affect brand reputation, experience and expectation. They will learn how values influence the brand experience via employees and external influences. The course covers design and its place at the heart of the brand experience. We review sensory branding; sight, sound, touch, smell and taste. The day includes methods to audit and map the brand experience.
- What are touchpoints?
- Understanding brand strategy.
- How values drive the brand experience.
- How employees and external audiences influence the brand experience.
- How sensory branding: sight, sound, touch, taste and smell, delivers emotive experiences and points of difference.
- Understanding brand culture.
- Connect with your brands origins.
- Consider your brands vocabulary, special words and phrases.
- The critical effect of brand champions.
- Traditions, events and anniversaries.
- The brands environmental and physical manifestation.
- Understanding the importance of design and how it drives innovation.
- How to identify and map touchpoints.
Who should attend
This introductory course is designed for people interested in branding and the effective communication of the brand. The attendees will ideally have the responsibility to manage and instigate brand identity communications and is appropriate for marketing executives, marketing managers, marketing directors, business owners, graphic designers and design managers from start-ups to established enterprises.