Brand Protection Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Relationships
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Eli Broad College of Business.Full disclaimer.
- Explain the goals in selecting a partner
- Discuss creating the agreement or contract with conditions that aid the brand owner, subject to legal guidance
- Discuss the value in monitoring and auditing internal processes and third-party partners
XBUS-604 Managing Security
This course will prepare students to address the management of security. Students will discuss management responsibilities including training and assessments, audits, and cloud services. In addition, the course will give students an in depth look at the costs and benefits, from both a business and cybersecurity perspective, of transferring operations to third parties. Key mechanisms to manage risks, such as relationship management, authentication and authorization controls, contract provisions, and industry standard certification, will be explored.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Practice effective training and assessment activities to managing security
- Understand compliance regulations and prepare for audits
- Articulate the benefits and costs of using a third party
- Identify relevant controls that can be used to manage the risks
- Design a vendor relationship program to monitor and manage the cybersecurity risks