This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
For most marketers, brands represent the organisation’s most important assets, key value drivers and determinants of success. It’s surprising, therefore, how few organisations have a formal and systematic programme of metrics and analytics, allowing them to assess brand performance and establish the link between brand, marketing and organisational performance. This workshop is designed to help achieve just that.
- Create metrics-oriented brand/marketing plans.
- Undertake market research to establish brand positioning and track performance.
- Conduct a comprehensive ‘brand audit’.
- Design appropriate brand and related marketing metrics (using take-away template).
- Avoid common metric design, implementation and management pitfalls.
- Create and integrate new digital and/or social media brand metrics, eg. omni-channel ‘engagement’, social media ‘sentiment’…
- Create a ‘Brand Dashboard/Scorecard’.
- Establish links between brand, marketing activities, organisational performance and results, using both traditional and ‘state-of-the-art’ brand metrics and analytics.
- Determine brand value (including ISO10668 standard).
- Justify (attract additional/defend existing) brand investment and budget.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for people who understand the critical importance of measuring the impact of their brand investments on brand performance, with a view to improving customer experience, engagement and willingness to recommend.
It will be particularly useful for people working in organisations where brand investment is in the spotlight, or under threat, as well as those wanting to create a new brand dashboard or scorecard and/or wanting to explore brand and market modelling.
Trust the experts
A marketing and information technology consultant, Tony Rowe explores many avenues including educating and training. He started his marketing career within B2B (mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering) and services marketing (especially professional services) environments. Tony has h...