Brand Management Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
How do you build, protect and strengthen brand equity? This highly practical and engaging program examines branding from a range of industries and organisational perspectives to give you the tools you need to become a more confident and effective marketer. Together with guest speakers from some of the world’s most valuable brands, we’ll explore all the core concepts of successful brand management, leaving you inspired to make impactful change back in your organisation.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Manage and measure both product and corporate brands
- Position brands for future growth
- Develop an advanced strategy for the brands under your control
- Optimise the brand architecture within your organisation
- Track your brand health and use these insights to drive brand growth
Who should attend
This program is suitable for:
- Brand Managers seeking formal training in branding
- Managers keen to make a move into Brand Management
- Consultants without brand management training looking to revitalise their skillset
- Executives seeking an understanding of how brand management will benefit their organisation