Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This course provides tools and insights to maximise a brand’s performance through the evaluation of each touchpoint in the customer journey. This course is designed to give delegates a strategy to strengthen the brand experience and exceed customer expectations at every touchpoint.
About the course
Brand touchpoints are the sequence of interactions that collectively deliver a brand experience. The course considers the role of design and its value in the innovation of the brand experience. Delegates will learn how values-based behaviours influence the experience of the brand and reveals how sensory branding through; sight, sound, touch, smell and taste can create unique experiences. The day includes methods to audit and map the brand experience.
- Understand the brand experience and the critical impact of individual touchpoints
- Relating the brand experience to the brand strategy
- How values drive behaviours and deliver the brand experience
- Consider how sensory branding engages the senses and delivers the most emotive touchpoints
- The role of a brand’s culture to influence the customer experience through history, ethos, language, people, leadership, traditions and its physical manifestations
- The value of good design and how it can innovate the brand experience
- How to map touchpoint journeys for analysis and review
- Innovation through touchpoint analysis
Paul Hitchens is a Brand Consultant, TEDx Speaker and author of three popular books on Brand Management: 'Brand Management In A Week' (2016), 'Successful Brand Management' (2014) and 'Create The Perfect Brand’ (2010) all published by Hodder & Stoughton. Brand Spokesman Paul is a TEDx Speake...