Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
Brand touchpoints are the sequence of interactions that collectively deliver a brand experience. The course considers the role of design and its value in the innovation of the brand experience. Delegates will learn how values-based behaviours influence the experience of the brand and reveals how sensory branding through; sight, sound, touch, smell and taste can create unique experiences. The day includes methods to audit and map the brand experience.
- Understand the brand experience and the critical impact of individual touchpoints
- Relating the brand experience to the brand strategy
- How values drive behaviours and deliver the brand experience
- Consider how sensory branding engages the senses and delivers the most emotive touchpoints
- The role of a brand’s culture to influence the customer experience through history, ethos, language, people, leadership, traditions and its physical manifestations
- The value of good design and how it can innovate the brand experience
- How to map touchpoint journeys for analysis and review
- Innovation through touchpoint analysis
The CIM Experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to takeback to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Introductory, Advanced and Masterclass.
Who should attend
This introductory course is designed for people interested in branding and the effective communication of the brand. The attendees will ideally have the responsibility to manage and instigate brand identity communications and is appropriate for marketing executives, marketing managers, marketing directors, business owners, graphic designers and design managers from start-ups to established enterprises.