Who should attend
This workshop has been developed for marketing and brand professionals, business owners and managers who have responsibility to design and/ or manage their brand analytics and metrics. Marketers and brand managers who need to demonstrate the value of brand related activity to the organisation and make sense of the mass of metrics available in the context of their brand challenges will benefit.
About the course
This workshop explains key approaches to understanding how the brand is performing within the framework of customer and stakeholder values and expectations, and the market, to improve business performance. How much value does brand bring to the business? What to track? What to prioritise? How to find the right metrics? Brands - and their assets - are critical drivers of value and marketers need to be increasingly skilled in determining how brand equity and brand value can and should be measured together with recommending revisions to the brand/marketing plan based on a reliable range of metrics and analytics.
- Create and integrate appropriate business, brand and behaviour measures
- Strengthen the approach to measurement in brand marketing plans - find the right metric and appreciate the risks of getting it wrong/ common issues
- Use metrics and KPI measures to better manage brand marketing resources, choices and investment plans
- Create a brand measurement dashboard
- Use and interpret the most useful quantitative brand metrics to measure brand performance and consider in the context of the overall customer journey and stages of the decision-making process
- Assess the outcome of a range of brand measures to determine the performance of the brand
- Develop and implement an effective brand audit
- Conduct market research and assess how well data is converted to insight to improve the brand plan
Vanessa Moon has 25 years experience in marketing, insight and integrated communications built across a variety of agency roles and longstanding project, training and consultancy work including clients such as Asda, Avon, Kraft, Bacardi-Martini, Saint-Gobain and Haymarket. She has trained and co...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.