Who should attend
Executive who are in charge of corporate governance, compliance, ethics, risks, internal controls, audit, anticorruption and bribery, fraud management, investigations, and forensics.
About the course
The fundamentals of fraud, corruption and non-ethical behavior.
What drives fraud and corruption in a company? How do employees become perpetrators and what can general managers do about it? Fraud, corruption and non-ethical behavior constitute a phenomenon for which there is no uniform definition in science, management theory or law. This program will therefore focus on the fundamentals of fraud, corruption and non-ethical behavior and provide basic knowledge that you will be able to apply in the recognition and assessment of fraud situations from a leadership perspective.
The cases of fraud and corruption will accompany the participants throughout the program. The focus will be on what these cases might tell about the genesis and basic understanding of fraud and corruption itself.
- Proficiency in understanding of the phenomena corruption, fraud and non-ethical behavior
- Be able to evaluate and detect preconditions under which economic crime originates and corporate behavior influences
- Analyzing of motives and perpetrator typologies in management environment
- Gain competences to estimate the consequences of crime on the business perspective
- Various ways of distinguishing fraud, corruption actions and non-ethical behavior
- Specific issues of governance and compliance to apply in the recognition and assessment of fraud situations from a leadership perspective
- Focus on significant cases of fraud and corruption
Dr. Heissner is Managing Partner of EY’s Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) practice in Central & South Eastern Europe and in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Beside Investigation and Dispute Services additional services like Forensic Technology, Business Integrity...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.