About the course
Nursing Leadership is an executive development series designed to transform today’s nurses into tomorrow’s healthcare business leaders. It provides nurses, who aspire to be part of the leadership team, with the skills needed for advancement. Topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Dynamics of medical staff/hospital integration
- How to make strategic decisions using spreadsheets
- Negotiating skills
- Change management
- Healthcare policy
- Presentation skills
Simulations, PI tool kits, personal coaching and CME credits can be included. The series can include ROI projects selected by the sponsoring organization.
- Receive leadership assessments and enhance management skills for organizational success.
- Grasp the challenges of the finance in the healthcare organization.
- Learn strategic planning and competitive analysis for healthcare.
- Understand Lean processes for improvements in the healthcare setting.
- Understand systems thinking in healthcare.
- Hone communication and presentation skills.
- Learn change management and conflict resolution.
- Gain American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) contact hours.
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.