This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Companies have long engaged in head-to-head competition in search of sustained, profitable growth. Yet in today’s overcrowded industries, battling head-on results in nothing but a bloody “red ocean” of rivals fighting over a shrinking profit pool. Tomorrow’s leading companies will succeed not by battling competitors, but by systematically creating “blue oceans” of uncontested market space ripe for growth. Blue Ocean Strategy presents a proven analytical framework and the tools for successfully creating and capturing blue oceans.
Benefits to You
By attending this programme, participants will learn how to formulate strategies that pursue high profitable growth by creating new markets and simultaneously achieving differentiation and low cost.
- Learn to switch their strategic approach from a ‘market competing’ strategy to a ‘market creating’ strategy
- Learn to identify, classify and unlock non-customers to create new demand for the company
- Understand that market boundaries exist only in managers’ minds and learn to systematically develop creative strategic options
- Apply techniques to visualise the strategy and engage team members in pragmatic and effective strategic discussions
- Learn the systematic process to simultaneously pursue differentiation and low cost
Blue Ocean Strategy, what it is and what is not
Value Innovation, the cornerstone of Blue Ocean Strategy
Discovering non customers: the 3 tiers of non customers
Innovating across the industry boundaries: the 6 paths framework
The 4-steps for visualising strategies
Who should attend
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
- (Level 6) C-Suite
Trust the experts
LUCIANO PEZZOTTA is a certified Blue Ocean Strategy practitioner from the Blue Ocean Strategy – Initiative Centre of Professors Kim and Mauborgne, co-creators of Blue Ocean Strategy since 2006 and an active member of the global Blue Ocean Strategy Network. Mr Pezzotta has over fifteen years of s...