Blockchain Fundamentals and Ecosystem (Certified Blockchain Expert)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.Full disclaimer.
The participants will learn about blockchain fundamentals and the breadth of use cases that allow for potential application of the blockchain technology. Further, ecosystems and consortiums will be presented. Basic technological building blocks will be presented in an overview over the technology. Here, further modules will provide more depth.
- Potential impact on companies, organizations and industries
- Existing use cases
- Identification of new use cases
- Planning and budgeting prototypes
- Double-spend problem, transactions and blocks
- Private, consortium, and public networks
- Smart contracts
- Basics in consensus mechanisms
- Hash, public/private keys
Interactive lecture, group work, practical practice activities, reflection
Who should attend
Innovation Managers, Chief Information/Digital Officers, Computer Scientists, Developers, Management/Business Administration Experts, and those who would like to learn more about the blockchain technology