Blockchain for the Renewable Energy Industry
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European Energy Centre.Full disclaimer.
- Energy and emissions strategy planning
- Energy and emissions engineering & financial calculations
- Financing energy and emissions projects – overview
- Blockchain basics
- Blockchain applications in energy
- Blockchain applications in emissions
- Energy and emissions P2P trading via DLT
- Blockchain compliance issues
- Development of a Blockchain approach to energy and emissions projects
- Blockchain marketing plan
- An ICO? Subsequent finance raising
Who should attend
This course is suitable for individuals from an engineering, finance, marketing, project development or product design perspective who would like to learn more about how Blockchain will affect the Renewable Energy Industry.
Managers and directors intending to invest in the renewable energy sector.