About the course
Welcome to Blockchain Enterprise Bundled training from BTA, the global leader in Blockchain Education. With 9 training classes, over 100 hours of content you are getting the most comprehensive Blockchain education available.
With the bundle you have one year of access to:
- Blockchain Overview: Business Foundations On Demand
- Blockchain Solution Architecture Training On Demand
- Blockchain Security Training On Demand
- Ethereum Developer Training On Demand
- Data Science and Blockchain On Demand
- Corda Distributed Ledger Architecture On Demand
- Blockchain for Healthcare Professionals On Demand
- Hyperledger Developer Training On Demand
- Hyperledger Fabric v1.4: Architecting, Designing and Deploying a Network On Demand
Kris Bennett is excited about Web 3.0 and he wants you to be as well! Over the past twenty years we’ve watched as the internet has democratized content distribution and social interaction. Now we’re poised to watch the same transformation in the worlds of commerce and consumer-to-consumer busines...
As the lead Blockchain Security Instructor for Blockchain Training Alliance, Howard focuses on ensuring that our course covers what people and organizations need to know to build a secure blockchain-based solution. Howard is a cybersecurity researcher specializing in malware analysis and cryptog...
Peter Thorsteinson is a programmer/instructor/author specialized in Software Dev technologies, including Machine Learning and Blockchain (R3, Ethereum). Peter has worked in software development for decades with experience in many programming languages: C, C++, Java, C#, Python 3, R, numpy, pandas...
When Luciano Pesci, a graduate instructor in the Economics department and the Director of Research for Utah Community Research Group (Utah CRG), gave the commencement speech for the University of Utah graduating class of 2008, he said, "as graduates, it is now our obligation to perpetuate the kno...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.