This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Build key skills to keep projects on task, on time and on budget. The blended-learning, classroom and online based project management programme, uses an integrated, eight-week schedule for busy, working professionals and allows for both face-to-face and virtual interaction with course instructors and other participants.
As project management skills are in high demand, this programme gives you skills to effectively execute projects and manage risks in virtually any field, demonstrating your competency as a project manager.
How you will benefit
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Apply project management practices to achieve success in a wide variety of fields;
- Draw on critical tools and techniques to work in a dynamic project management environment;
- Run projects on time and within budget using standard, globally-recognised processes;
- Effectively execute projects and identify and manage project risk;
- Apply your knowledge and skillsets to managing projects, within your industry, ensuring timely and cost-effective completion of critical projects;
- Manage project challenges and complexities as they arise;
- Understand key financial management principles; and
- Demonstrate your competency as a project manager.
This programme uses a blended classroom-based and online curriculum that aligns with the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®Guide) and focuses on:
- Models of leadership and how they apply to projects, as well as stakeholder management, team engagement, effective modes of communication and resource management;
- A project/case study that integrates and applies lessons from each module;
- The relationship of projects to organisational strategies;
- Project management methodologies that have occurred due to current and emerging technologies;
- Processes, procedures, tools and techniques used for executing projects; and
- Enhancing organisational success through cost effective, quality, on time delivery of projects that are aligned to company goals and objectives.
Who should attend
Project team leads and team members who want to build their knowledge and skills in project management to more effectively plan, collaborate and execute projects; and Professionals who have who have limited out-of-office time.