Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Marketing
Today, we all leave digital footprints of our behavior. This huge mass of data and the AI (artificial intelligence) algorithms are the new strategic resources through which it’s possible to create value for businesses and individuals.
New product development, marketing offers, brand content and social media interactions can be dynamically personalized. Advertisers can optimize spending. Retailers can design more effective omnichannel experiences. Manufacturing companies can discover that the huge amount of data generated in their production processes can be transformed into new opportunities for service and customer relationships.
New marketing principles and methods need to be applied. In order to leverage these new business opportunities. With this program you can acquire and deepen your knowledge of these principles and methods, and understand how big data can be used to learn, forecast, decide, evaluate and integrate resources, in your marketing and communication practices.
We will cover the following contents:
- Big data and AI trends
- Machine learning, deep learning and the power of predictive approaches
- The integration of big and small data in market research
- A/B testing and the adaptive approach to planning
- Big data analytics
- Hyperpersonalization and the new augmented and adjusted offer
- Data-driven experience management
- Content automation
- Programmatic advertising
- Natural language processing, conversational automation and automated customer service
- Examples and cases from different industries
- The new marketing competencies
Effectiveness and convenience are the two great features of the Big Data Marketing program. The course is completely online, it allows flexibility of work but, unlike other distance learning courses, you will have a constant interaction with teachers and other participants. A part of your work will be asynchronous – that is, you can attend the lessons at the times you prefer – and another part will be held in virtual classrooms where all the participants meet in real time for lessons, exercises and exchanges of ideas. You cannot be in the virtual classroom at the scheduled times? No problem, you can connect to the videotaped session. Indeed, all the sessions and teaching materials will be available on our platform for 1 month after the end of the course
Who should attend
- Marketing and communication managers.
- Other managers involved in digital transformation processes.