Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
About the course
previously known as Big Data Analytics for Professionals
Disruptive innovation is set to change the course of our lives in the 21st century. Learn how you can harness the power of technology in the data analytics arena to make better sense of the World and how you can increase the competitive edge of your organisation.
Benefits to You
Covering both theoretical concepts grounded in sound fundamentals and hands-on practical with applications and case studies, this 2-day boot-camp addresses a wide variety of business issues and how better business decisions can be made through the lens of data analytics.
This programme is designed for Professionals who may not have the prior knowledge but are keen to learn the ropes of analytics application in business world. Those with relevant past training will find that this course offers refreshing insights and useful practical applications.
- Design and formulate the use of relevant analytical methodologies to formulate a big data solution in addressing organisational challenges
- Learn and apply the 7-Step Big Data Analytics framework in big data project management
- Plan, execute and implement big data analytics solution to make effective business decisions
- Assess and evaluate analytical model performance in addressing business objective(s)
- Describe best practices of big data analytics and analytical pitfalls to avoid
- Introduction to Big Data Analytics and Business Analytics
- Data Driven Decision Making Made Simple
- Data Mining for Game-Changing Business Insights
- Big Data Techniques and Technology
- Predictive Analytics for Today’s Managers
- Harnessing the Power of Analytics for the business of tomorrow
- Case Studies and Applications of Big Data Analytics: How Managers can apply data analytics
- Taking advantage of Best Practices and Avoidance of Pitfalls in applying Big Data Analytics
- Strategy formulation
Who should attend
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
Trust the experts
Mr Ng Jinsheng joined IBM SPSS in 2008 as an Executive in Training and Consulting after his graduation from the National University of Singapore (NUS) with a Degree in Statistics and Applied Probability. During his stay in IBM SPSS, he has trained hundreds of participants from the public service ...