This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Learn how to solve costly business problems and add real value to organizations by applying the best of Lean Six Sigma with enhanced scorecarding.
This four-hour workshop will go over the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma and how to expand the concepts beyond the typical process-improvement project execution model with improved metric identification and predictive performance reporting. Participants will learn how to reduce the time to complete tasks, enhance the customer experience, and decrease the number of defects and reworks. The expanded Lean Six Sigma concepts discussed will help participants understand the data-based decisions they can make at both the strategic and day-to-day operational level.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Improve organizational scorecard reporting
- Create and execute targeted strategies
- Execute a Lean Six Sigma project execution roadmap
- Enhance traditional business scorecards by using predictive performance reporting
Benefits to you:
- Improve process efficiency with analytics
- Use measurable results to improve performance
- Create solutions that reduce the time to complete tasks
- Identify waste and implement changes to reduce defects
- Use metric tools that help eliminate process variability
- Positively impact customer satisfaction
Who should attend
This training is designed for business professionals or companies who desire an understanding in the foundations of Lean Six Sigma and wish to have enterprise-wide benefits beyond basic improvement projects.
Trust the experts
Forrest Breyfogle is a Professional Engineer and American Society for Quality (ASQ) Fellow. He is recognized world-wide as a management thought leader. Forrest has a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Texas (UT - hook'em) and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical En...