Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Proven business leaders who are convinced that there is no alternative to growing purpose-driven business objectives if companies truly strive to achieve prosperity for themselves and society in the long run.
Particularly appropriate for: CEOs, presidents, and senior executives who hold leadership positions one or two levels from the CEO within private, public, and social organizational contexts, and have been identified as central to the company's succession plan – including members of executive committees, heads of major business units, senior heads of functions, and social entrepreneurs.
About the course
As tensions, discontinuities, and global transformations increasingly pervade organizations, industries, the wider society and our personal lives, learning to work through and thrive with responsible leadership becomes vital.
BEYOND is our new flagship program, which aims at developing executives and their companies that are increasingly challenged to outgrow their strict business mandate, to not only avoid damaging society and the environment, but to play an active role as caring members of their local and of international communities.
This career-changing program is designed to bring about a full-scale transformation that empowers executives to develop objectives beyond building a successful business. For three fulfilling Expeditions, you will embark on a challenging journey that will spark self-reflection, foster a mindset of constant personal growth, and expand your ability to incorporate a broad spectrum of experience and worldview into decisions and actions that accelerate organizational growth and societal well-being.
This program is a life-altering experience that will forever change the way you and your company do business. You will emerge from BEYOND better able to:
- Build socially legitimate organizations that strive to achieve economic and social performance for all of their stakeholders.
- Navigate through the tensions for ensuring an organization’s long-term success by investing in the future, while enabling efficiencies and profitability that fund its present.
- Build a rewarding and enduring ecosystem that promotes economic and social progress, which spans individuals, organizations, industries, and borders.
- Make decisions and build legacies that consider the needs and demands of a broader set of constituencies, including investors, employees, customers or consumer groups, environmentalists, and the larger society.
- Understand how to develop simultaneously “doing” and “being” foci in order to achieve your personal and organizational growth.
Our Methodological Approach
- By building upon a rich learning experience, confronting you with distinct realities, and exposing you to insightful guest speakers and narratives, you will understand better what is expected from leaders in the twenty-first century.
- By facing unique contexts and engaging in experiential learning, you will take a deep-dive into the complex responsibilities and operational challenges of responsible leadership.
- By navigating a wide array of contexts and organizational challenges, you will learn how to design and execute agreements that create and sustain maximum value for all parties.
- By combining in vivo experiences with virtual exchanges through our on-line platform, you will practice working effectively with people whose backgrounds, perspectives, and values differ from yours.
- Finally, our distinctive coaching method will stimulate your human and professional development, thus promoting more conscious, ethical, and effective actions. In doing so, you will contribute to having companies that are more likely to generate moral legitimacy and high levels of stakeholder trust than companies that have adopted a limited economic view.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.