Who should attend
- Senior and mid-level managers
- Strategic and business planners
- Consultants interested in increasing successful implementation of strategic planning efforts
About the course
This online course creatively combines theory and application to enrich the learning experience and ensure that participants acquire a practical understanding of the strategy execution process.
Why take this course?
- Learn the 7 keys to successful strategy execution
- A practical and effective 4 phase method for orchestrating and managing the strategy execution process, based on the experience of the most successful organizations
- Learn the major challenges and dilemmas of implementation and how to tackle them
- Learn the new Impact Assessment which helps you identify 4 positive and 4 negative ways your organization might be impacted by the current environment
Masters of strategy implementation know there are no tricks or fancy techniques that will do the heavy lifting for them. The key to successful implementation of strategy lies in being:
- Organized – there is a plan to follow and a schedule to keep everyone on track – 70% of companies with a formal execution system report outperforming their peer group.
- Committed – leaders throughout the organization believe in the strategy and contribute all that is required of them and their business units.
- Disciplined – follow-through is expected and recognized. Deviations from the plan are noticed, analyzed and addressed.
- Agile – adjustments are made to adapt to changes and faulty assumptions. Flexibility and learning are the necessary complement to being organized and disciplined.
The new online, interactive applied learning design of this program will:
- Give you best-practice ideas and models for what works
- Easy to apply methods and tools for organizing and leading implementation
- Assessment of organizational preparedness for strategy execution
- Application of analytic and design tools to each participant’s own organization
Alex Lowy consults widely as a strategic advisor and educator, helping organizations around the world address major dilemmas in a systematic and effective manner. His clients have included technology firms (HP, IBM), banks (CIBC, BMO) resources companies (Shell) and government (Province of Ontari...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.