Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Ever-changing technology enhancements, social media and new benefits legislation and regulations are driving the need to be up to date more than ever. The Benefit Communication and Technology Institute will bring you up to speed on the latest requirements, current trends and best practices for communicating your plans. This institute gives you the tools you need to evaluate your existing communication program. Gain practical take-aways to ensure your plans are meeting their objectives and your employees are engaged in their benefit offerings.
2020 sessions will be announced soon—most sessions will be designed to address the common elements of benefit communication and technology in the U.S. and in Canada. Sessions from 2018 included:
- The Evolution of Communication—Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- Building a Strategic Plan for Your Communications Program—Single Employer and Public Sector Plans
- Building a Strategic Plan for Your Communications Program—Multiemployer Plans
- Listening to Stakeholders
- Communications and Fiduciary Responsibility in the U.S.
- Playing Nicely in the Communications Sandbox—The Canadian Legal Landscape
- Data Analytics
- Moving the Goalposts—A Case Study About Improving the Participant Experience
- Harnessing the Power of Social Media and Apps
- Communicating Health and Financial Wellness
- Maximizing the Potential of Your Website
- Guided Open Forum
- Data Privacy and Security—Be Prepared
- Benefits Issues and Trends
- What’s Next?—Turning Your Conference Experience Into Action
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how legal and regulatory requirements impact your communications.
- Learn how to help your participants navigate the changing retirement and health care landscapes.
- Discover how to leverage technology to help your participants and operate your plans more efficiently.
- Interact with industry experts and participate in hands-on learning experiences.
- Get a handle on key issues, trends and future direction.
- Take a strategic look at your communications.
- Network with other professionals facing similar challenges.
- Engage in productive dialogue and come away with creative ideas and workable solutions.
Who should attend
The Benefit Communication and Technology Institute is for those responsible for communicating employee benefits in the United States and Canada. This includes communications managers and consultants, trustees and administrators of multiemployer plans, corporate human resources directors and managers, public sector benefits managers and administrative staff.
Trust the experts
In 2001, Anton Ames created a small boutique consulting firm. In doing so, he set out to help organizations leverage technology to improve their business processes and decision-making capabilities. This continues to be his goal today. Anton has a wealth of knowledge to draw from. For over 20 ye...
Mr. Mansfield is the chief executive officer of Mansfield Inc., a marketing communications agency that specializes in social and digital media, marketing analytics, media relations and crisis management. His agency has consulted on a variety of award-winning social media campaigns for Fortune 100...
Mr. Milne joined Eckler’s communications practice in June of 2012. He holds 13 years of experience providing brand strategy, design and communications support for a broad spectrum of clients. Mr. Milne’s current responsibilities include change management consulting, business development initiativ...
Joanna is the CEO and Chief Troublemaker at Matrix Group (yes, we said, “chief troublemaker”). She founded the company in 1999. Under her leadership, Matrix Group has grown into one of the top web design and development agencies in the Washington, DC area with more than 40 employees — all who br...
Ms. Sherrill is an insightful educator, seminar speaker and founder of LaughMore Consulting. Over the past 15 years, she has spoken in academic, business, medical and nonprofit settings throughout the northeastern and mid-Atlantic United States. As an educational program director, Ms. Sherrill br...