Benefit Communication and Technology Institute
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.Full disclaimer.
The Benefit Communication and Technology Institute will bring you up to speed on the latest requirements, current trends and best practices for communicating your plans. Driven by ever-changing technological enhancements, social media and new benefits legislation and regulations, this Institute gives you the tools you need to evaluate your existing communication program. Take away practical ideas to ensure your plans are meeting their objectives and your employees are engaged in their benefit offerings.
These are the sessions for the 2018 conference. Register today!
- The Evolution of Communication—Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- Building a Strategic Plan for Your Communications Program—Single Employer and Public Sector Plans
- Building a Strategic Plan for Your Communications Program—Multiemployer Plans
- Listening to Stakeholders
- Communications and Fiduciary Responsibility in the U.S.
- Playing Nicely in the Communications Sandbox—The Canadian Legal Landscape
- Data Analytics
- Moving the Goalposts—A Case Study About Improving the Participant Experience
- Harnessing the Power of Social Media and Apps
- Communicating Health and Financial Wellness
- Maximizing the Potential of Your Website
- Guided Open Forum
- Data Privacy and Security—Be Prepared
- Benefits Issues and Trends
- What’s Next?—Turning Your Conference Experience Into Action
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how legal and regulatory requirements impact your communications.
- Learn how to help your participants navigate the changing retirement and health care landscapes.
- Discover how to leverage technology to help your participants and operate your plans more efficiently.
- Interact with industry experts and participate in hands-on learning experiences.
- Get a handle on key issues, trends and future direction.
- Take a strategic look at your communications.
- Network with other professionals facing similar challenges.
- Engage in productive dialogue and come away with creative ideas and workable solutions.
Who should attend
The Benefit Communication and Technology Institute is for those responsible for communicating employee benefits in the United States and Canada. This includes communications managers and consultants, trustees and administrators of multiemployer plans, corporate human resources directors and managers, public sector benefits managers and administrative staff.