Who should attend
- Executives, managers and program leaders - this workshop has been designed for people leading government programs, and who are keen to understand how behaviour plays a role in the success of their program.
- Colleagues are encouraged to attend together, as you will be provided with an opportunity to work through your own policy issues as your progress through the masterclass.
About the course
Learn how to apply a behavioural lens to solving policy problems using real examples of behavioural solutions in the public sector. Answer the question: How do you translate awareness of an issue into a behaviour change?
What will you learn?
- A practical behavioural methodology to support a conceptual exploration of your problem
- Classic policy tools versus behavioural solutions
- Influences on human behaviour – how to identify and measure them
- Common behaviour change mistakes – how to avoid them
- Working with data to support interventions
- Tools to increase the odds of behaviour change in a target audience.
Liam is Director and co-founder of BehaviourWorks Australia (BWA). Since establishing BWA in 2011, he has overseen significant growth and the research group now consists of over 20 staff. Liam is committed to drawing on leading behavioural science insights to help solve the problems that face so...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.