Becoming a Positive Leader
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stephen M. Ross School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Invigorate your leadership style and stimulate performance gains in others by focusing on the strengths and possibilities to innovate and implement change.
Increasing employee engagement, driving innovation and change, and stimulating extraordinary performance mean taking a new approach to leadership. They require us to move away from common dated methods that target weakness and deficit to adopt a positive approach that builds on strengths to yield better results and improve your bottom line. This program is held in IESE Business School, Barcelona Spain and run jointly with Michigan’s Ross School of Business and presented by the professors who pioneered the original work on Positive Leadership.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
This program explores the foundations of Positive Leadership, including strategies to cultivate a mindful and mission-driven work environment that empowers and engages employees. It also examines the importance of self-awareness and tools to motivate growth at both the individual and organizational levels.
- Explore methods to develop high-impact relationships and a results-oriented work environment.
- Learn techniques to unlock the highest potential within oneself and others.
- Develop capacity to stimulate exceptional individual and organizational growth and realize change immediately upon return to work.
- Make a step-by-step plan to confront leadership challenges in your organization.
- Increase employee engagement, drive innovation and change, and stimulate extraordinary performance.
- Invigorate your leadership strengths and stimulate performance in others.
Who should attend
- Leaders seeking to develop creative, committed, and constructive teams.
- HR/Management individuals and teams addressing organizational opportunities and challenges.
- Executives who are leading change or going through a career transformation or want to learn to do this in anticipation of the change that is coming.